Turtle Beach VelocityONE Rudder Pedals
|Flight Simulator Type
$499.00 inc GST
out of stock
Take your flight simulation setup to an all-new level of realism with the Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder Pedals for Windows 10 & 11 PCs, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and Xbox One*. Designed to pair perfectly with the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System, or any existing yoke setup, the Rudder Pedals take your setup a step further for the ultimate in-flight experience. Entry level and experienced sim enthusiasts will appreciate the ultra-smooth rudder axis, providing fluid forward and backward movement for accurate directional control. Plus, with non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes, you’ll have high-resolution 10-bit axis data, and longer product life with zero maintenance versus standard potentiometers.
Adjustable differential brakes make for precise braking control and steering assist, with two sets of swappable springs on the main axis allowing you to further customize the perfect feel for different types of aircraft. Built to accommodate a wide range of users and aircraft types, the adjustable pedal width and two sets of swappable pedals add to the realism and offer even more adjustability. Keep the Rudder Pedals firmly planted on a variety of surfaces thanks to a stable, metal base and rubber pads with carpet spikes, or mount it permanently using the provided screws and pre-drilled holes. Play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S by connecting the Rudder Pedals to your VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System using the pass-through cable. Or flip the input switch to PC mode and connect the Rudder Pedals directly to your PC and cruise the skies on X Plane, Microsoft Flight Simulator and more.
*Only compatible with Xbox consoles when using the pass-through cable with the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System.
- Ultra-Smooth Rudder Axis – A single, return-to-center axis provides fluid forward and backward movement for accurate directional control. Friction-free linear bearings allow for smooth, accurate and maintenance free operation. Two sets of swappable springs for the main rudder axis provide additional adjustability to set the perfect feel.
- Differential Brakes – The spring-loaded brake pedals deliver precise runway braking control, or steering assist when pressing one pedal at a time.
- Adjustable Pedal Width – Adjustable pedal width accommodates a wide range of users, and plane types. Plus, when not in use the adjustable footprint provides convenient storage.
- Precise, Long-Lasting Axes – Non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes deliver high-resolution, 10-bit axis data and longer product life over standard potentiometers.
- Swappable Pedals – Two sets of pedals swap out easily and provide realistic replication from single engine prop planes to multi-jet airliners.
- Stable Mounting Solutions – Sturdy metal construction with rubber pads and carpet spikes on the bottom provide a stable base on a wide range of surfaces and has pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting to existing home cockpits.
- PC & Xbox Compatible – Plug the 2m USB-C to USB-A cable directly into your PC or press the mode switch and connect to your Xbox using the pass-through cable and the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System.