Thrustmaster T-LCM Pro Load Cell Pedals
The first pedal set from Thrustmaster incorporating Load Cell force sensor technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games!
In stock and ready for dispatch
$469.00 inc GST
Thrustmaster is proud to launch its first multiplatform magnetic pedal set featuring a brake pedal incorporating Load Cell technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
Thrustmaster’s renowned proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system gives racers the opportunity to experience incredibly lifelike sensations, thanks to magnetic sensors allowing for up to 16-bit resolution.
Versatile and stable, the T-LCM Pedals set gives users significant advantages when racing: the pedals can be adjusted; a set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of adjustment options; the unit features non-slip, 100% metal materials; and the pedal set’s settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted via the included software.
This product is compatible with PC (Windows 10/8/7), as well as with both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
Compatible with PC (via USB) in Windows 10/8/7 with all racing wheels on the market. In PC games (using the USB cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 16 bits per pedal. Compatible with the PS4 and Xbox One consoles with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. In PS4 and Xbox One games (using the RJ12 cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 12 bits per pedal.
- Magnetic sensor technology, with no contact or potentiometers, for unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy.
- Load Cell force sensor technology: up to 220 lb / 100 kg of pressure, for the perfect amount of braking power.
- Adjustable mechanical brake force thanks to the set of 6 springs included with the pedal set, for a multitude of quick adjustments.
- Independently-adjustable pedals (height, spacing and inclination) for optimized gaming comfort according to the user’s preferences.
- Calibration software allows for adjustment of the brake force, plus the dead zones for all 3 pedals.